Municipal Mobility Management
Service Center while transferring
Client: State capital of Kiel
- Coordination for the opening of the "Service center while transferring"
- Long-term safeguarding
- Development of strategic actions regarding mobility management for the state capital of Kiel
The state capital of Kiel opened the "Service center while transferring" to the public in 2010, a mobility center that offers tickets and information about public transport services, as well as guidance about other modes of transport. Pedestrians, bicycle and auto riders and tourists profit from this facility.
The center is meant to represent the start point for the future development of mobility management. Related to this matter, team red also developed a long-term strategy for the state capital in order to embed mobility management in.
Project number for further inquiries: P172
Client: European Commission, Head Office for Energy and Transport
Project description: Development of an E-learning platform for Mobility Management and alternative fuels. Target groups are energy agencies and other interested actors in the transport field. The project is financed by the EU funding program "Intelligent Energy Europe" under STEER. More information can be found at www.e-tream.eu.
- Development of the platform
- Definition of relevant contents
- Definition of texts and development of didactics
- Implementation, testing and promotion of the platform
- Coordination of the European network
Project number for further inquiries: P78
team red Deutschland GmbH
You can contact us daily
from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
by phone: +49 (0)30 138 986 35
or by email: info(at)team-red.net